Pink Birthday and Adventures in California



My Daughter turned 7 ! How time flies.







Her party with her friends will be next week at a cooking school where they will cook their own Princess dinner from scratch.


Today was just for us girls.
W
e concocted this fabulous cake together .








She did a lot of the baking

and a
lot of the frosting

and of course AL
L of the sprinkles.


I got to to the building,
and add my all time Favorite...

pink crepe paper ruffles, and roses to the creation.



It was our Masterpiece for the afternoon!




On another note ...
I found out when we returned from Florida that I would soon be leaving for an adventure on the side of the map to California. Not for a home visit this time, but I had been invited to do the Pasadena Bead and Design Show . So, I will be going on a little adventure across the country August 14-17.Vintage Found Line :"Ladies Day Out"series






I will be in International Ball room 144. Come out and see me if you are in the area!
Right now I feel like I might advance from constant diet coke caffeine intake to an actual "energy drink" to keep me going between now and then, but I have the feeling it would make me sick and I don't have time to feel nauseated . Yes, I am chicken when it comes to things like that.







Popular Posts