Happy New Year and Friday Flea Market





Happy New Year 2009!

Introducing Our Vintage
Storybook
One~of~a~kind
charm
Available for
Friday Flea Market
with free shipping !




Wow! I feel dreadfully guilty that it has been quite a little hiatus with me for posting as well as reading. It tends to get a little bit more crazy than usual during the holidays , as I am sure it does with everyone. Hopefully everyone had a wonderful holiday, and all is well with you.
I finally am gradually getting the website updated with the 2009 designs, for both retail and wholesale pages.
Look for exciting things to come soon
and some more themed Ready~Set~
Solder kits too!


And, I finally got my Lollishop up and running! If
you haven't visited Lollishops yet please do, it is so much fun with so many wonderful talented artists there www.lollishops.com.
This is the ad for Lollishops currently featured in Somerset Life Magazine.



On another note , I am very honored to have an article in the Dec. issue of
Belle Armoire Jewelry one of my favorite magazines.



As the new year begins I am working on getting ready for the
Tuscon Bead Show

Double Tree Hotel Reid Park
Feb 7-9
Tuscon, Arizona
www.thetusconbeadshow.com

On a personal note, we attended th
e Cincinnati Ballet Nutcracker again this year with some girlscout friends and had a magical time. I am so glad and blessed that Reagan seems to enjoy this tradition as much as I used to with my Mother. There are just some things you cannot get teenage boys to do, and this is one of them! Although I did achieve our whole family attending a few years ago, on the pretense that one of the boy's friends ( a girlfriend of our family) was in the ballet. I don't think I will achieve that twice in one lifetime!



I hope everyone had a safe and Happy New Year. I am looking forward to hearing from friends both old and new in 2009!











Popular Posts