Flea Market Friday Pink Saturday, French Farm House, and I am back



I am Back from Tucson



I had a wonderful busy time.
Below is me
with my wonderful friend of almost 20 years

Carole. She and her husband spend their winters in Arizona , so they came to visit me and helped a ton. I think the first night I worked poor Carole to the wee hours of the morning! This was taken on the last day at pretty much the end, so I am completely
pooped o
ut!
Now on to catching up!

Pink Saturday

For this weeks pink Saturday , I get to show you some pictures of some of the absolutely fabulous goodies I received from my swap partner Eileen of Starsfault.typepad.com for the Year of Color Valentine Swap.
I was so excited to receive all of these goodies!
.... and all packaged so lovely
Of course we all know this is a picture of a quickly emptied box!
This little handmade book is just precious, inside and out.

Snippets and trinkets and oodles and oodles of things to play with.
It was so nice to get to know Eileen during this swap. She is both a very sweet and very talented lady.
Thank you so much Eileen!

....and of course the greatest "Valentine Peeps!"

Flea Market Friday

This is the fun loving , and outgoing Juliet.
Juliet is a ribbon doll, and one of my new studio models.She and her sisters were kind enough
to help me out, and accompany me to Tucson. Of course being the Divas
that they are , they took up most of my suit case leaving only small flaps and side
pockets for me.
Today she is modeling a vintage sterling silver one of a kind "Gathered Gracefully" necklace that I have just added to the Staffordshire Garden Designs web site for the
"Make Mine Pink " F
rench Farm House theme. see website for details
So silly Juliet!



Popular Posts