Welcome February ! New Studio Happenings


"Well Girls , here's the to do"......

(if you know what line that is from, you know both my very favorite book , and my favorite movie : ) And, if you recognize it right off the bat, then somewhere out in the huge universe we must share a small part of each other's soul.)little Valentine pendants waiting to be soldered (sold)

2011 is a time for Change:
For 2011, I have shut down the Staffordshire Garden web site. It became more of a photo gallery of past pieces, and for that I am pretty good about regularly updating by Flickr photo gallery.

I still have my Etsy store , my PFATT page (updated 10th of each month) , Make Mine Pink boutique, and sometimes the piece is offered right here
on the blog!

Whew! And, there is just little ol' me , so
that is enough .
Web duty , and studio time were definitely at odds with one another , and this will allow me to keep up with the rest,
(This little lady is sold , and off to her new home)
and hopefully, (also my goal), to post here at least once a week throughout the rest of 2011. And now that that's out there in writing :) I will stick to it!
"Learn To Fly"


(Just added to my Etsy store)

As you can see , I have been completley all over the board so far for January. Am I painting , soldering, torching, sewing dolls ? It depends on the day I suppose :) .
Blessings,

Popular Posts