Hello
All of the dolls are hustle and bustle this morning in the studio!
Ms Shari caught  a couple of close ups of me for you as a
sneek peek for tonight!
My name is Lucy.
I am a cloth bunny made from antique 
linens.
Ms. Shari sketches out a pattern , and then cuts me
out of old tea towels, table runners etc. 
She sews me all together, adds some weight 
in my tummy so that I sit and pose very 
nicley , stuffs me, and then hand paints me with many 
layers for a nice leathery feel. She then ages me , and puts 
adds a finish coat for protection. 
I have hand made and hand painted collar, vintage button trim, and beatuitul
vintage pink ticking pattern cloth arms. Oh, and pretty pink calico fabric trim in
my ears.
I am a prim style bunny, and have been aged to resemble a 
vintage toy. 
I am also completely one of a kind artist  doll!
I will be available (with more photos) tonight at 8pm eastern time

Don't forget to sighn up for Ms Shari's first giveaway this week on yesterdays post!
Bye, Bye
 

Popular Posts