Welcome to Wax on Wednesdays! #7

 I hope today finds you having the time to enjoy whatever it may be
that you love doing  the most!
Sometimes we must create the time , and stick to it
without guilt ,  or it will never come for us. 


My poor Monkey got paint on him when he came outside with me,
and licked my hands, as I was trying to take the photo above.

 This week for Wax on Wednesdays , a little folk art collage.
I prepped the board completely before the video was shot, so 
I wouldn't bore you to death with that . 
It has 5-6 fused layers already on it.

A lot of times if I am suffering from a little block , 
or pressed for time , I prep boards, or 
work on backrounds.


This week I used R and F  encaustic medium , Rand F titanium white, 
Shiva oil sticks and Sennelier oil pastels. 

Sometimes the video does not show if you receive this post via email.
If you do not see the video here, you can follow this link right to my Youtube channel:
http://youtu.be/m6gnnbcdRE8


You can also subscribe directly to the youtube channel , 
and it will notify you when a new video is posted. 


Here are some  new paintings that have been on my work table. 
All are 11x14 mixed media acrylic , charcoal, oil pastels, and graphite
on 140 lb. watercolor paper mounted on 1" cradled birch board 
ready to hang. 
"Soul Searches" by Shari Replogle

"Someone to Watch Over Me" by Shari Replogle 

"Inner Voices" by Shari Replogle

Blessings to you, 




Popular Posts