Wax on Wednesdays! An Epic Romance , of Undying Love

In this week's "Wax on Wednesdays! " we are still in the month of 
LOVE. 
But, this week a little darker tale,
 of undying love. 
 This week was themed around Cathy and Heathcliff and 
their eternal connection to one another. 
I am more of an Austen girl myself, but Bronte's tragic romance holds
a very special place on a rainy day just the same. 

This week's supplies used:
Cradle board
masonite 
paper clay
R and F encuastic medium
brass nails
vintage tin type photo
Sennelier paint sticks:
black
titanium white
Encaustikos Hot Cakes :red
clay tools 


 Sometimes when you receive the post via email , the video does not show up. If you do not see the video, you can view it directly on the Youtube channel 
HERE

I hope that you enjoy !

I am a little on the slow side with everything this week , as our Great Dane-osaurous had
surgery on her foot, and needs extra TLC and help getting about !
I have to keep a constant eye on her , or I will have to put
"The cone of shame"
back on her head , and she DOES NOT LIKE it!
And when a Great Dane doesn't like something....
Well,
they can be a little hard to convince :)
And , I would much rather have her rest happily and comfortably. 
Blessings to you,



Popular Posts