On My Table Today

 

Just 12 more days until "Encausticology " Workshop Begins! 
I thought I would show you what is currently on my work table, and how they originated. 



  





Yes,
 this is the same photo!


 The wonderfully fun  thing is I could continue to paint this same photo 20 times and have it look 
completely different every time! 

 No Photoshop here!
Just  paints, pastels, 
and wonderful layers of Encaustic. 
Building up the layers , and scraping back to reveal previous ones.

 

Nothing against the digital magic of Photoshop of course. 
But, there is something to the touch , feel, texture, and smell, of encaustics ,and 
using your hands to create, that fills with satisfaction, and keeps the exploration an exciting process! 


Sound like fun? 
You can join me for a 
full image exploration journey in

"Encausticology" 
online workshop.

 You can see all of the details, and register
 for the workshop on the "online workshop page" of the blog , or in my Etsy Shop .

Blessings to you, 





Popular Posts