Wax on Wednesdays Mono Types with Gel Press Week 2 with a 3D Project !


This week I created a couple of projects with the mono type prints from the Gel Press Plate. 
I concentrated on creating colorful blended backgrounds first on copy paper and then on very thin rice paper. 

This project was a little more whimsical than normal for me but its summer (flowers ), and I always love the fact that objects can be embedded in encaustic for collage or 3D pieces. 

Supplies I used this Week :




v

If you would like to see the video directly on the Youtube channel click: 
I have extended the Early Bird Registration Sale for "Encausticology 101" through July 15 ! If you would like to join me on this encaustic journey that begins September 21, see details and register on the sharireplogle.com website 
I have also extended the intro sale price for "Wax on Wednesdays Project Group " through July 15 as well to make it easier . Through July 15 receive the Wax on Wednesdays Project Group for just 24.99 for a full year. See details 

Join me for free on Fluid Fridays on Youtube ! 
If you are enjoying the Wax on Wednesdays series and are looking for some more painting fun , "Fluid Fridays " may be the perfect start for your weekend creative journeys :) 
Blessings to you ,
Shari 

Popular Posts