Wax on Wednesdays Awesome Texture with Clay Tile Relief Printing !



Happy Wax on Wednesdays ! 
This week a super fun project  
creating clay tiles that you can print clay relief prints on over and over for awesome textures ! 

I freehand draw into the paper clay using a 4x4 ceramic bathroom tile as a
permanent support for my clay image. Once it is dry (overnight ) , I can
then make clay impressions on it for beautiful raised textures to add my
encaustic to. 

These expressions are then set to dry (again overnight) and then mounted
to boards. In this case I mounted them to masonite 6x6 boards and let the adhesive dry. 

Then the fun begins ! 

Here is a list of supplies I used this week :









Encausticology Wax and Symbolism 
online workshop
Self paced workshop available with forever access after purchase. 
Featured week 5 encaustic free formed vessels . 
Click HERE for details .

Join us for
 Wax on Wednesdays project group
click 
for details on how to subscribe .

Join me for a live encaustic workshop !

Encaustic Mono Types 
Plaza Art Cincinnati Kenwood location
May 13th 11-4 pm

click on photo below for details or email me at 
shari.replogle5@gmail.com







To view the video directly on the Youtube channel click 

Happy Creating ! 

Popular Posts