Wax on Wednesdays Cold Wax Summer Fun #5 and New Workshop Sale !


This week I decided to create some textures with 
stencils and "Dry Dex" spackle. It is pink in color when applied but
dries white. It  claimed that it would not shrink or crack , needs no 
priming , and is porous. 
I like the dry time indicator , although I did leave it 
alone for a while even after it turned white
to make sure that it was dry all the way through 
my fairly thick layer . My own test is to simply put
my thumb nail in the thickest area and  if I cannot make an
indentation it is dry . 


Supplies I used this week : 
If you receive the blog post via email the Amazon list does not show for some reason . 
If you click on the link at the top of your email to see the blog post directly it will
show the supply list :)




The stencils I used were from stencil girl 
stencils.

I couldn't find the exact second stencil but it is similar to this one 





New Workshops !

Early Bird Registration Sale 
"Moving ! The Paint and You"

25% OFF Through July 20  !

Last 2 weeks to receive the 25% Off Early Bird Registration Price

Details on the website 

Cold Wax Journal Journey
Early Bird Registration Sale 
25% OFF Through July 20!


Details on the website







If you would like to see the video on the Youtube channel click

Happy Creating !
Blessings,
Shari 

Popular Posts