Dec 30, 2007

Nutcracker Ballet 2007


My daughter Reagan and I went on our second annual trip to see the Nutcracker Ballet yesterday in Cincinnati. My Mother used to take me every year in the Bay Area in California. I was so glad that Reagan made the request to see it again this year herself. It was one of two excursions that I got to enjoy this year . The other was the Tran Siberian Orchestra with both Reagan and my two teenage sons.
My Christmas break is over now and its back to the workshop. I enjoyed it very much, and feel a little refreshed with lots of ideas brewing for the new year.

2 comments:

  1. I love your daughter's dress!! She looks so regal all dressed for the ballet. I'm glad you were able to do this. I took my sons (!) one year and they sat through it but barely...they're much more into sports and "guy" things!!

    Welcome to Aged Vintage Papier! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she is so Beautiful! My favorite ballet!
    Sandra Evertson

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much.
Thanks for visiting with me:)