Dec 26, 2007

playing with website


Today I am learning about using different brushes in photoshop, and testing my results . I am trying to compose a slightly different look for the website for the reopening on the 1st, and this is first on my list to teach myself. I often wish that I was an expert web designer, but unfortunately I have to teach myself , and when I do achieve a goal I will immedietely forget how I did it unless I right it all down. This is especially true with java and html.
These brushes are probably elementary to a lot of people , I know they are to my 15 year old son, who gets a kick out of me getting so excited when I do something so basic. I admit to doing the little dance whenever I learn how to do a new trick. Well I'll keep practicing!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, hardly elementary from my end. I'm just learning photoshop and haven't even gotten to brushes yet so congrats to you.

    Good luck and Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much.
Thanks for visiting with me:)