Feb 28, 2008

My Broken China Jewelry Workshop




My "Broken China Jewelry" workshop is tonight. Yeah! These are just some of the Vintage pieces I am taking for my students to make " Beautiful."




I like to label the history of each one for them so they know the original pattern name and how old it is etc. The china I use spans from 1860's through the 1950s. Everyone has their favorite. Some like Chintz and shabby roses, some transferware, flow blue, etc. So , if you are in my workshop tonight here is some of you
r pickin's !



I really enjoy teaching these workshops. We have so much fun! I have met a lot of wonderful people .



There is still time to sign up for the "I Shop Vintage" Pendant giveaway. Simply leave a comment on the Friday Feb. 22 post . I will take names until Saturday March 1, and the drawing will be March 2nd.



4 comments:

  1. these are amazing!!!
    what a great idea!
    oxoxox,
    jessi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I wish I could come.
    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to come to your class! Gorgeous! :) chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Not sure if you are still doing this, but, I have a beautiful and unusual broken plate. Rather than throw it out, can I send it to you to use? I don't want anything for it, but, it is too beautiful to throw away and would love it if I can "recycle" it and let someone have some fun with it! Thanks.
    Cynthia Zdanzukas

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much.
Thanks for visiting with me:)