Mar 19, 2008

Vintage Lace Soldered Art Charm Bevels

(click on photo to enlarge picture)
copyright 2008 Staffordshire Garden Designs All rights reserved

~Introducing Vintage Lace Pendant Bevels~

Gorgeous Vintage lace from the turn of the century through the 1930s.
Encased in deep glass bevels , with fabulous sterling silver bails.
Available at
www.staffordshiregarden.com


I was not aware that this song was BOTH of my favorite songs put together until recently. I think I had only heard the very beginning on some commercial. I can't even recall what it was for. Needless to say once I heard it and noticed it was my two favorite songs in the world, I had to have it on my blog. Let me know what you think!



5 comments:

  1. Pretty charms...and yes, I love this song too...the first time I heard it all the way through I thought -- now that is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouuu I love the vintage lace charms....sooooooo pretty!!!!!

    Thank you for the I shop vintage charm and peeps! I love it!
    I will post it on my blog and hopefully send some buyers your way!

    Happy Easter,
    Hugz, Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I didn't realize it as a child, Over The Rainbow was one of those songs that just made me feel better. As I think back, whenever I hear it (in any form) I feel an odd sense of comfort. Thank you, Shari, for bringing that to the forefront of my mind. You realize, of course, that this pushes out some other pertinant information (such as where I last parked my car) but it was worth it!

    Happy Easter
    Matthew 28:5-6

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I was searching for how to make broken china jewelry ( I make jewelry and want to incorporate it into my designs). when i came upon your site... I haven't heard this song in 8 yrs. this version is a Hawaiin man whom has passed away. I first heard it on the TV commercial also. I investigated and searched and found the CD. We walked into the reception to this at our wedding. It is my fav.. just an FYI... Linda in NJ

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much.
Thanks for visiting with me:)