Crunch Time





Only 9 days till WDW!



One of my favorite all time pictures of the boys at Disneyland. They were so thrilled to be with Mickey. This one was taken in 1994. (Wow!) time flies.
Well the ticker is counting down and I have some larger wholesale orders right now. In order to get them out on time it will ta
ke 10 hours a day just for them. And then the" house cleaning fairy" will have to work her magic sometime in the wee hours when everyone (but one ) is sleeping I think. I am actually posting this on a small lunch break I gave myself.
On another note I LOVE MY NEW CAMERA!
Now I just have to figure out what all of those darn buttons are for.
Right now all I have time for is to po
int and shoot which really was not what I intended with this camera.


Honestly, I cannot even figure out how to turn the LCD screen on to use instead of the view finder! I can play the pictures back and that's all. Oh well , all of those fun do-dads will have to wait until another day I guess (Or month!)



Popular Posts