Feb 28, 2009

Flea Market Friday Happy Pink Saturday

Happy pink Saturday Ladies!






Today we are off to a track meet at 7:am



Tomorrow we are off on an adventure to Michigan, to pick up some wonderful antique storage
for the studio. I will be sure and post pictures when I return. So excited!

I have been making full necklaces out of the "Alphabet Girls" lately, all done with sterling chain and vintage "pink" beads.This necklace will be available on my Etsy
tonight when I get home from track meet ,and picking up girl scout cookie orders!
(first things first of course )
Each letter has pink monogram on one side,
Adorable vintage girl on the other.


For Flea Market Friday enjoy free shipping on website

www.staffordshiregarden.com

I will refund your shipping charges through Pay pal as soon as you place your order .
Sale for Saturday and Sunday only.



Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Love the necklaces.. so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatuiful work! They are just darling!

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    xo,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog! It's beautiful..thanks for sharing...so much inspiration!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing this week. I can't think of anything to cheer me up more in my sub-zero temps than a Pink Saturday. Your offering is marvelous!

    Come see my pink potty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shari and it's so nice to meet you! OH, you're one talented gal! These little necklaces are so nice!
    Be a sweetie and I hope you'll come back to visit sometimes.
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sound as busy as I am!

    The alphabet girls are beautiful !


    Cheers
    Bre
    Chantilly Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love anything monogrammed. Those are gorgeous. Forgive me for being late but Happy Pink Saturday. ~ Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH, I love the necklaces...I will have to explore your etsy shop. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shari,
    what a beautiful piece of jewelry! So feminine.


    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday!
    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Belated Pink Saturday!
    Love the neclaces and song.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the jewelry! Was stopping by to just say "Hi, and have a great day!"

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much.
Thanks for visiting with me:)