Feb 20, 2009

Flea Market Friday Pink Saturday, French Farm House, and I am back



I am Back from Tucson



I had a wonderful busy time.
Below is me
with my wonderful friend of almost 20 years

Carole. She and her husband spend their winters in Arizona , so they came to visit me and helped a ton. I think the first night I worked poor Carole to the wee hours of the morning! This was taken on the last day at pretty much the end, so I am completely
pooped o
ut!
Now on to catching up!

Pink Saturday

For this weeks pink Saturday , I get to show you some pictures of some of the absolutely fabulous goodies I received from my swap partner Eileen of Starsfault.typepad.com for the Year of Color Valentine Swap.
I was so excited to receive all of these goodies!
.... and all packaged so lovely
Of course we all know this is a picture of a quickly emptied box!
This little handmade book is just precious, inside and out.

Snippets and trinkets and oodles and oodles of things to play with.
It was so nice to get to know Eileen during this swap. She is both a very sweet and very talented lady.
Thank you so much Eileen!

....and of course the greatest "Valentine Peeps!"

Flea Market Friday

This is the fun loving , and outgoing Juliet.
Juliet is a ribbon doll, and one of my new studio models.She and her sisters were kind enough
to help me out, and accompany me to Tucson. Of course being the Divas
that they are , they took up most of my suit case leaving only small flaps and side
pockets for me.
Today she is modeling a vintage sterling silver one of a kind "Gathered Gracefully" necklace that I have just added to the Staffordshire Garden Designs web site for the
"Make Mine Pink " F
rench Farm House theme. see website for details
So silly Juliet!



22 comments:

  1. Your blog is w♥nderful! Happy Pink Saturday. Thanks so much for sharing this week. It made the cold up here in northern Michigan a little more tolerable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog - and post. Terrific photos!

    Happy Pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've enjoyed my first visit to your beautiful blog!!
    ♥Have a wonderful Pink weekend♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog and your pink post.

    Happy PS

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful pink treasures! You have a lovely blog too. Thanks for visiting me. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovelies for Pink Saturday! I love your blog and Juliet is so sweet! Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you have a fabulous Pink Saturday!
    Hugs,
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed your blog. Happy Pink Day!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute post. I love all your treasures!

    JudyBug

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lot of pink goodies. Thanks for sharing! Have a Wonderful Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that song oh and happy pink day. I see lots of things I love on your blog. Hugs. Denise

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Love your Pinks but I love all the other things too! Thank you for sharing them with us! It looks like you had fun!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  12. pretty stuff! Glad to have found your blog !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - what gorgeous things to receive for your Valentine's Swap !

    I would love to have done that swap but didn't think I could find such pretties like that .

    Cheers,
    Bre
    http://chantillygrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great blog and lovely posts. Happy pink week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Shari ! Glad to see you back. I had such fun gathering little treasures for our swap and sure enjoyed "meeting" you. I'm off to visit your Etsy site next!

    Blessings ~ Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome back. I hope you had a successful show.

    Your swap goodies are just absolutely exquisite. I know you will enjoy them.

    Happy Pink Saturday, Shari.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the goodies that you got. Happy Pink Day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Pink Saturday! Lovely pink post and pics!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Juliet, happy belated pink Saturday.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Eileen, Sounds like you have been a very busy Gal...Such pretty things!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog for "Pink Saturday". I hope you had a lovely day!
    Blessings ~Mary~ :-}

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sorry for the belated comment but my laptop crashed Saturday night and my hubby sent it to the laptop emergency room!

    Well who can turn down those delicious Peeps? Your photos are fabulous.

    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your site! I posted on your site a minute ago but then discovered it was on an earlier post so again; What IS pink Saturday?
    I am a new blogger at
    http://itsajulything.blogspot.com/
    I am having way too much fun in here!
    Thank you in advance for your info.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much.
Thanks for visiting with me:)