Mar 28, 2010


all separate images used in this collage courtesy of the graphics fairy ,
see link on side bar(Thanks Karen!)

Well, I actually caught a little bug this week, and it just slowed me down a little, even though I really don't have time to . Usually I feel kind of off kilter for a couple days, but never get really full blown sick. This one seams to have got my number.

Nothing new in the studio this week as I am trying t
o keep on top of some orders.
But, I did create this Spring digital collage for you, to print out and use on whatever you like......

Pillows,tags,coasters,packaging, linens,charms, whatever you can dream up!



It is Sunday as I am posting this, and that is our more "in depth" cleaning day. I am playing the song that I put on to get my kids in "the mood". Of course, now that they know what it means when they hear it, they all run away very quickly! OOPS.



3 comments:

  1. Ooooooo, I llove this image of the nakkie wee ones at work! You better take care of yourself and I hope you feel better.

    LuLu♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shari, I found you today from your piece published in Jewelry Affaire. Congrats.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZA!!! What fab giveaways!!! I would love the opportunity to win either of these wonderful prizes.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much.
Thanks for visiting with me:)