Jun 25, 2010

Welcome to A Mad Tea Party ~ Down The Rabbit Hole~Part 1

A visitor has arrived to invite Alice to tea.


Well, as it just so happens , Alice adores tea, and so she followed the visitor down, down, down, the hole ,to a curious wonderland that was also oddly familiar to her.
She courteously would like to ask you all to stay as well . The more the merrier , she always says. The white rabbit is to host, and will pour out.
But...
What
is this?

The Hatter is missing , and so is all of the tea, and gifts, for their guests.
Whatever shall they do?

A tea with no tea? And, a party with no favors! And, the time, the time, worries the rabbit!
It seems like a very sad to do. But, all is certainly not lost yet.
The White rabbit has assured us that he will keep a close watch out for that Hatter, and our tea.
Until then Alice will have to simply dream about her teaparty in wonderland.
Stay tuned for part two this evening! Hopefully the Hatter will be found, and there will be some Wonderland favors to give away! Keep your fingers crossed!

Meanwhile,
check out all of the fabulous party goers to the Mad Tea Party , hosted by Vanessa of Fanciful Twist. Just click on the image below to take a visit.


14 comments:

  1. I so sad I miss all the fun at the tea party maybe next year but I have a question where did you get the stars that come when you used the mouse... Wendy At blissangels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun I had visiting your Mad Tea Party!
    Thanks so much for having us - please drop by for a visit when you can!
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo, love your sweet rabbit. the hatter was missing from my tea party too ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~*~*~*Hip hip hurray it's Tea Party Day!*~*~*~

    Oh I hope the Hatter is okay!

    Thanks for having me at your tea party! if you haven't been already, you're cordially invited to my mad tea party! Have yourself a mad sort of day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You darling girl....your pictures and story were marvelous!

    I didn't get to participate this year...too much going on with getting our house ready to go on the market.

    Love,
    LuLu♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cute little white rabbit! What great fun. Thanks for the tea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful china!!! Swoonalicious. And your Alice is so sweet...mine, not so much! Quite an enjoyable visit I had. **blows kisses** Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was totally mezmerized by your magical tea party! Thank you for inviting me, I am so glad I came. have a nice weekend! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely delightful!!!! So fun! I love your white rabbit and all your photo fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tea party! Thank you for inviting me....please come by and have tea with me too...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love every part of your Mad Tea Party...Very creative. The tea was wonderful and so were the goodies that you served. the other guests were fun and very friendly.
    I hope you will visit me.
    momentsinaneye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. And I love your little Alice! What a cutie she is. I'm so glad I visited for Part I as well!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You also have a very pretty Alice in your house.

    Hugs

    fredaB

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pleased to meet you, glad the Hatter turned up in the end :-) Of course you are invited to tea and to join my giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much.
Thanks for visiting with me:)