Dec 8, 2010

Ok , first off Yay!
Somerset Studio Gallery came in the other day, and ... Some of my dollies were inside !
This is just a little sneaky peek .
It is an article on the spool dolls, like the ones I did for some of you earlier this year.
Reagan is actually patiently waiting for this little bunny to come home to her. She has seen me make a few of the bunnies in different ways, and has

staked a claim on this one as her own!
This issue came out Dec 1, and is full of all sorts of
goodness , I could just keep reading it over.

And , I promised I was dreaming something

for the blog follower giveaway.
She is also a mache candy container in the "Sweet Things " series.



This drawing will be on Saturday next (December 17) . Everyone who follows the Plays With Paper blog is automatically entered for her, as my way of saying thank you so much for visiting me!

She can sit down , or hang up

and, dangle her vintage Mary Janes !
Of course her back will be filled with yummy treats!

You can still sign up for the drawing for the Vintage First Reader necklace on the previous post. You can take your guess up until Saturday at midnight!

Blessings,


Ps: Don't forget to check out PFATT market place updates on December 10th. I will have a special doll on there , as well as some other goodies. Check out the PFATT button on the right to see all of the wonderful different artists offerings , updated the 10th of each month.




11 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much I love these adorable dolls you make. They are so wonderful and whimsical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shari, Congratulations on being published, I love your bunny doll, so sweet, I did not find you when you were making them. It is wonderful. I love your giveaway dolly she is so cute, but then again I love all your beautiful dolls. I want to wish you and your family Happy Holidays. I hope you keep making more dolls. Hugs, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have no idea how much I NEED ....ok..... want her. I fell in love at first sight!

    But then I just love everything you make that includes little doll parts.

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Shari on your publication! I just adore everything you create!

    Merry Merry!
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious little doll. I am crossing my fingers and wishing for good luck.

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shari, I love my dolly you made me!! Congrats for being n the magazine!!! Wonderful!!!! Love all your dolls, can't wait to see what you have for the 10th!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your magazine feature!

    I just love your dolls and would love to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, and congrats, the article looks fantastic. I usually get the gallery magazine in my Christmas stocking...hopefully Santa remembers! I can't wait.
    Lovely doll too :)
    Cheers and Happy Holidays,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I just adore all of your dolls. They truly tug at my heartstrings Shari.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I must run out and buy the latest Somerset Studio Gallery Winter 2011.
    So happy you were published! What an honor. Your little dollies are just too cute! I just found your blog through Cloth and Clay ning...other wise, I would have been a follower if I had known about you sooner!
    Teresa Swanson
    tscat@sbcglobal.net
    I would LUUUV to have a chance at the dolly giveaway on the 19th!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats..love this magazine and I have 2 pieces published in here, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much.
Thanks for visiting with me:)