Ok , first off Yay!
Somerset Studio Gallery came in the other day, and ... Some of my dollies were inside !
This is just a little sneaky peek .
It is an article on the spool dolls, like the ones I did for some of you earlier this year.
Reagan is actually patiently waiting for this little bunny to come home to her. She has seen me make a few of the bunnies in different ways, and has

staked a claim on this one as her own!
This issue came out Dec 1, and is full of all sorts of
goodness , I could just keep reading it over.

And , I promised I was dreaming something

for the blog follower giveaway.
She is also a mache candy container in the "Sweet Things " series.



This drawing will be on Saturday next (December 17) . Everyone who follows the Plays With Paper blog is automatically entered for her, as my way of saying thank you so much for visiting me!

She can sit down , or hang up

and, dangle her vintage Mary Janes !
Of course her back will be filled with yummy treats!

You can still sign up for the drawing for the Vintage First Reader necklace on the previous post. You can take your guess up until Saturday at midnight!

Blessings,


Ps: Don't forget to check out PFATT market place updates on December 10th. I will have a special doll on there , as well as some other goodies. Check out the PFATT button on the right to see all of the wonderful different artists offerings , updated the 10th of each month.




Popular Posts