Feb 5, 2011

Welcome February ! New Studio Happenings


"Well Girls , here's the to do"......

(if you know what line that is from, you know both my very favorite book , and my favorite movie : ) And, if you recognize it right off the bat, then somewhere out in the huge universe we must share a small part of each other's soul.)little Valentine pendants waiting to be soldered (sold)

2011 is a time for Change:
For 2011, I have shut down the Staffordshire Garden web site. It became more of a photo gallery of past pieces, and for that I am pretty good about regularly updating by Flickr photo gallery.

I still have my Etsy store , my PFATT page (updated 10th of each month) , Make Mine Pink boutique, and sometimes the piece is offered right here
on the blog!

Whew! And, there is just little ol' me , so
that is enough .
Web duty , and studio time were definitely at odds with one another , and this will allow me to keep up with the rest,
(This little lady is sold , and off to her new home)
and hopefully, (also my goal), to post here at least once a week throughout the rest of 2011. And now that that's out there in writing :) I will stick to it!
"Learn To Fly"


(Just added to my Etsy store)

As you can see , I have been completley all over the board so far for January. Am I painting , soldering, torching, sewing dolls ? It depends on the day I suppose :) .
Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. You have been a busy bee! I am loving the Valentine Gal!

    I am in the midst of soldering 70 charms for sponsor packets so I am up to my eyeballs in soldering tape!

    LuLu~*xoxo

    LOL, my word verification word is "pimpin"....*giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Valentine little girl... You inspire me. I bought one of your china doll necklaces at the Country Living Show in Atlanta. WE had our pic taken together. May try to email it to you. Love your etsy shop...Is soldering hard to learn how to do? My sweet hubby bought me a soldering gun for Christmas, but I have been hesitant to try it. Have a great day. I have also started my own new blog thecrankyqueen.blogspot.com. I would be honored for you to visit and leave a comment and possibly sign up as a follower. Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome gorgeous and wonderful! I so adore your artwork! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is wonderfull,
    how sweet, and gorgeus,
    and the charms , are beautifull,
    I love your art.
    Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much ladies!
    And Tiff, soldering is a fabulous way to frame your wonderful artwork, and beautiful photos, and not hard , you just need to get past the intimidation of the iron itself, and have fun while you are practicing , practicing, practicing :)
    I will be out and about later this year with some more workshops (My son leaves for Navy Seal training in March, and other son Graduates HS in May. So "most" of my travel plans on hold until after May for this year. Check blog for confirmed dates and locations. Also something just maybe in the works for online! (which would make hubby immensely happy that I didn't have to go all over)
    Hugs to you, can't wait to see your new blog.
    ~Shari

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much.
Thanks for visiting with me:)