Oct 31, 2011

Happy Halloween! Some New Goodies Added


 Happy Halloween to Everyone!!


These are a few photos taken with my Iphone at Country Living Fair in Atlanta Georgia. I decided that , although I love my IPhone wholeheartidly, I do not like the camera, and will stay with my Nikon SLR from now on. But, when I went to use it this week it wouldn't turn on .. EEEK! 

Luckily the good people at Best Buy put me at ease that the battery was  toast , and it just needed a $55.00 replacement battery! Still, a sigh of relief!  I did decide while I was there however that a Cannon T3i is on my ultimate favorite wish list! If any one has one , please let me know how you like it!!!
 
 How totally  cute is this? These 2 ladies Donna and Sandra, bought the last 2 of my Vintage Doll Cuffs in Atlanta, and posted for this ultra cute photo . They had just met each other in the booth! This show was so much fun. I met so many wonderful, fun people. There was so much to see and do, I definately look forward to next year!
 

Ok, I just listed some supplies and goodies to play with this week in my  Etsy store! 
These monogram charms are so fun, and as promised are now up in the store. 
I will be posting the date of the Holiday web sale and giveaways soon.





 But first, I have one more show for this year!
"Merry Makers Fine Art and Craft Show" in Columbus Ohio in conjunction with the Springfield Antique show. November 18-19 . Please click on the link to see all the wonderful artists attending this show. And you can go antiquing at the same time! (My favorite kind of day:)

Blessings to you,



4 comments:

  1. I definitely want to go to this next year!

    I have my doll cuff on this morning!!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    (p.s. I am dying laughing because my word verification word is "WART"...LOL, how appropriate for today!!! *giggle*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun to meet you at the show this year! My mom, sister and I purchased some of the charms at the end of the day on Saturday and I need to order an "S"! The one you had was upside down! Your blog is fab! I can't wait to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad the show went well. can't wait for the holiday posts this wed. you are a gem and so very creative.
    lana kloch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Lana! The Posts on the PFATT page will be up Thursday the 10th at 1pm eastern and 10 am pacific time. I can't wait either , to see all of the wonderful things everyone has created :-)
    ~Shari

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much.
Thanks for visiting with me:)