Fun additions

 Happy almost Valentines Day!
The PFATT Market Place has just posted, (10th of each month) , and for February I have 2  "Art To Wear"  assemblage pieces , 
both featuring enameled hearts.
I love the wonderful  new book out on enameling  I got by Barbara Lewis,
"Painting with Fire" . 
I am even in love with the title !
I read  it through cover to cover the day I received it  (Reagan has very long tumbling team practices :)

 Of course, this is my take on enameled pieces,
that I have incorporated into my art to wear assemblages.
I love the way I could get the white to have a very old feel to it with the grey.
 And this deep ruby is awesome . 
No other color was needed to produce this aged look.
I was so excited about this process.
The enameling element is just the right additive I needed to add another dimension in my assemblage pieces . For more info on "Painting with Fire" you can go to Barbara's blog ;
or her web site at
http://www.paintingwithfireartwear.com/
 To see more information on these two pieces, and all of the other wonderful aritist offerings at PFATT this month click on the photos above.


More goodies to play with!
I have been adding some really fun supplies to create with in the Etsy shop.
These are 24 gauge copper sheets , etched with beautiful patterns.
This is a really easy gauge to work with, and you can easily cut it down into pendants , charms, earrings, add them to leather cuffs, layer with other metal, stamp, etc. the possibilities are absolutely  endless !
I will be adding some more this weekend, as I finish them.
We are supposed to get a few inches of snow tonight , so I will be trying a few more fun patterns :)
Also, I will be adding another fun pattern to the 
popular "etched bullet findings" in my shop .
Look for them to be added some time this weekend as well
(Hopefully tomorrow)



 Blessings,


Popular Posts