On My Workbench Today

 Caught a little bug here last week , but I am back on track now .
 I have added several more of the popular
etched bullet findings in some new really fun patterns, and also more of the etched copper sheets are now back in my Etsy store!
 I wanted to show you some more ways I have incorporated these findings into some of my own  pieces.
The etched bullet casings are wonderful for my favorite "Junk in the Trunk " tassels, but , they also make wonderful beads!
 Both the bracelet and the necklace are made from the etched copper sheets I have in the Etsy store. On  "Heart " above, I have also used a fold form technique .
 On this necklace , I have took a  section of the  etched sheet , punched a circle, used a fold form technique, and then gave it a domed shape.All this working of the metal does make the texture of the etching lighter, but all of the different subtle  textures of the folds and etching  look well on the finished piece. 
 All of these findings have just been listed in my Etsy store.





Blessings, 

Popular Posts