Merry Merry and Some DIY Gifty Ideas

 Merry Merry to you!
Reagan and I have been busy making some gifts
of the yummy kind!
 She is my ginger bread designer extraordinaire. She
really got into her ginger ladies and gents!



 We have also been making little wool felt teenies as gifts for family and her
best friends.
These cute little owls are also book marks !
They have colored elastic to hold your page for you. 
I saw some pretty round embroidered ones on Pinterest, but 
of course I had to make ours little animal characters. 
I am doing a hippo for my Dad .  It's not quite done yet so 
I will show pics after he opens on Christmas :)
 I have probably the oldest Elf on the Shelf ever ! He is
older than me. I know that my Mom got him when she was
a manager at Emporium Capwell in San Francisco before I 
was born. I don't know where she got him , as she never said.
He was always my favorite thing to come out at Christmas, and when I 
had children of my own she brought him to me. When I read the elf
on the shelf story a few years back I laughed, because he must have
had my same elf and loved him as well. Of course he made a billion
dollars with  him but oh well . We love ours ,and the mischief he makes.
Who knew he could do all of this silly stuff. When I was little , I just hung him on the doorknob!

Blessings and Merry Christmas,


Popular Posts