Jun 20, 2015

Come Join In the Photo Encaustic Fun!

June has just flown by , without a post!
Encausticology workshop
 is now in full swing
 and you can join in the creating at any time. 


 This workshop has 27 videos (over 7 hours) of encaustic image exploration fun. 
transferring imagery (multiple methods)
adding imagery 
color techniques
texture techniques
layering imagery 
backgrounds
photo encaustic
painting
pouring
dipping
brushing  

 

 exploring, experimenting , creating ...


Being bold, getting messy , 

making art.





 Blessings,









5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shari,
    I am loving the videos and just waiting for some extended art play time to dive in- will post when I get working!!
    Thank you sooo much-I am Loving this class- awesomeness!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie!
      I am so glad you are enjoying the workshop,
      I can't wait to see what you create! If you send me photos I am happy to post them here , or if you post on your own blog or Facebook etc. leave a link here for everyone to come see :)

      Delete
  3. Yes, just loving the videos, it's a fabulous class Shari..Thanks Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ruth!
      I am so glad you are enjoying the workshop . If you would like to send photos any time of what you create, I am happy to post them here or leave a link of where everyone can come enjoy your encaustic creations !

      Delete

Your comments mean so much.
Thanks for visiting with me:)