Oct 17, 2015

In the New Studio!

Wow ! Its been a busy few weeks for sure.
 Well ,I got all of the show lights hung in time for the art walk , and met some fabulous folks !
It was a truly wonderful event , 
and I am looking forward to the next one on November 6-7. 
Then ,this week was the very first workshop in the new studio ! 
Woot!
 
These wonderful artists did the  Encaustic Collage workshop and we made beautiful hardworking messes with awesome artworks that bloomed out of them, and had a great time .

 Got to love the shellac burn!






Thank you  Debbie ,Kathy , Kathy, and Jo for blessing the studio with your wonderful art in it's inaugural workshop! 

Here are some of the beautiful works that were created in the workshop:









Ms. Reagan also had to film me  working in the studio UGH( and laughed uncontrollably  the entire time 
of course as I don't enjoy any more than my hands being filmed :).
The reason for my hopefully not to awkward  filming torture ?
Well, its a BIG, FUN surprise that I get to reveal to you 
tomorrow 
so stay tuned !
Me trying to look as not awkward as possible .

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Shari on the first class in the new studio! It looks like the gals all had a great time- only wish I lived closer! "(
    BTW, you do not look awkward- you look beautiful!
    Jackie ")

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time! Shellac, glue & fire... I'm hooked! Looking forward to the next workshop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! Everyone looks like they're having fun, including you. Thanks for sharing the pictures of all the projects too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much.
Thanks for visiting with me:)