In the New Studio!

Wow ! Its been a busy few weeks for sure.
 Well ,I got all of the show lights hung in time for the art walk , and met some fabulous folks !
It was a truly wonderful event , 
and I am looking forward to the next one on November 6-7. 
Then ,this week was the very first workshop in the new studio ! 
Woot!
 
These wonderful artists did the  Encaustic Collage workshop and we made beautiful hardworking messes with awesome artworks that bloomed out of them, and had a great time .

 Got to love the shellac burn!






Thank you  Debbie ,Kathy , Kathy, and Jo for blessing the studio with your wonderful art in it's inaugural workshop! 

Here are some of the beautiful works that were created in the workshop:









Ms. Reagan also had to film me  working in the studio UGH( and laughed uncontrollably  the entire time 
of course as I don't enjoy any more than my hands being filmed :).
The reason for my hopefully not to awkward  filming torture ?
Well, its a BIG, FUN surprise that I get to reveal to you 
tomorrow 
so stay tuned !
Me trying to look as not awkward as possible .

Popular Posts