Wax on Wednesdays Fabulous Fun Textures ! Week 2

Continuing on with week 2 of Fabulous Fun Textures !
I am always on the lookout  for things around the house and studio to recycle for some great texture in encaustic . 
This weeks texture is from popsicle sticks ! 
I have cut off the rounded tips just because I wanted a straight edge.  

Supplies I used this week:
white encaustic medium
Pan Pastels
Oil paint sticks black and yellow
popsicle sticks
clay tools
heat gun /torch
cradled birch panel 

If you would like to view the video directly on the Youtube channel click

Creating some colors in the studio for this weeks 2 day workshop at the local high school. 
I will be introducing encaustic painting  to the  Art Honors 3, and AP Art students. OMG I can't wait to see what they create !

studio assistant works for greek yogurt !


Hope you have a wonderful week !
Blessings,
Shari






Popular Posts