Wax on Wednesdays Using Watercolor Underpaintings


Happy Wax on Wednesdays ! This week some fluid intuitive painting in a small series , using small watercolor paintings as an underpainting.

How wonderful to begin sometimes when there are already splashes of wonderful color before you !

I never know if I will cover these up completely , or leave some exposed until I start working on them  to see what the encaustic layers will reveal.

Here are the supplies I used this week . Purchasing the items through the link may result in a few .01 in commission . This helps me in bringing you fresh content and supplies to the channel. The link does not increase the price of the item for you at all promise ! I paid the same thing when ordering these supplies :)









If you would like to see the video directly on the Youtube channel click
HERE 

If you would like to join me for "Encausticology 101" online workshop beginning Sept 21 and see all of the details for the workshop  Click HERE  

Happy Creating ! 

Popular Posts