Wax on Wednesdays and New Workshops !



Happy Wax on Wednesdays !
This week some exploration into my feelings of the importance  of 
warm ups when you enter your creative space,
and some fun exploration with cold wax layers over
charcoal !

I believe that warm ups are such an important 
part of everyday studio practice. 
It is a situation that allows for complete
freedom of expression. This in turn 
creates the perfect environment for 
discovery in yourself , 
your methods,
 techniques, 
mediums,
 tools...
You get the idea . 
I firmly believe it is one of 
the most important things you can do on a 
daily basis. Even if that is all you have time for. 

 This week I am using some warm ups I have
already done in charcoal a couple of weeks ago and beginning another
warm up exercise on them in adding color to them
in a couple of different fun ways.

"MOVING! The Paint and You "
Online workshop begins in just a few of weeks on
Sept 10 !

I have extended the early bird registration for just one more week. This is the very last
week to receive the 25% off registration price on Sharireplogle.com
Click HERE to see details for the workshop on the web site .

Supplies I used this week :















If you would like to see the video directly on the Youtube channel click 
HERE 

Happy Creating !
Blessings,
Shari 

Popular Posts