Happy Fluid Fridays ! Trying Out a Dipped Acrylic Pour

Happy Fluid Fridays !

 It has been a while for a Fluid Fridays post and I have been wanting to experiment with "dipped pours" so I thought I would film the first one and bring you along with me for the experiment! 

Ms. Reagan's prediction was a marbled paper look which wasn't far off. I wanted to explore paint thickness for the dipping process . I was worried about "smooshing " the paint with the canvas , but ended up pretty happy with the result even when smooshed. 

The outcome ? 
I am excited to try this again manipulating the paint further with different tools before dipping to explore some more pattern. Also to try a slightly thinner paint and see how that goes. 

Usually if I have lot's of "what if ? " variable questions after an experiment I consider it a pretty good  initial success. 


Supplies I used this week : 

Note: I am showing the tiles I used however they are most likely cheaper at your local home
improvement store :)







If you would like to view the video directly on the Youtube channel click 

Have a great weekend ! 
Blessings,
Shari 


Popular Posts