Jan 29, 2008

Make Mine Pink


I believe I am now completely addicted to digital collage using real vintage
elements and ephemera. If anyone out there is as fascinated with this as I am let me know. I am an age (not telling...ok 38 ) where the computer can be my worst nightmare , or I am completely mesmerized with what it can do, as I am when working in Photo Shop.

I have a few new collage art charms up this week on Staffordshire Garden Designs site as well as my new
MAKE MINE PINK~
MY LITTLE PINK BOUTIQUE
I am quite excited about Staffordshire Garden being a part of these wonderful shops. My boutique is brand new for 2008, and has just been activated. Go take a look!

2 comments:

  1. Hi my new Make Mine Pink sister. I love your charms. I am going right now to check them out again, they are just beautiful.

    Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the membership, your shop looks amazing!
    Warmest Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much.
Thanks for visiting with me:)