May 28, 2008

Big countdown to Disney 2008



Jeffrey(18) Reagan (5) Mason (14) last year at WDW Animal kingdom

It has been an age since I have been able to post anything and I apologize to everyone. May through the beginning of June is always the craziest time for us.
End of school activities, sports, and gett
ing orders out keep me running, and I love it all, but it leaves little time to keep everything straight and everyone going to the right place let alone time to sit in my office. I miss reading all the lovely blogs and can't wait to begin again after the madness.
I am officially starting our count down to Walt Disney World!!!!!

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers


I am soooo excited!!!!!!
Reagan and I at the Coral Reef Resaurant last year at WDW

A little backround info: My parents took me to Disneyland every year since I was 3 years old. My highschool grad night was at Disneyland. My children (all three) celebrated their 3rd birthdays at Disneyland ( with my parents and I ) and we have all gone (almost) every year since.
Last year we went to Walt Disney World for the first time. I find that I am still unable to go to Disneyland without my Mother to g
o with me. Mabey in a few years I will be able to go again. But, I am excited that my Father is flying out to join us at WDW! We are a family that truly feels the magic when it comes to Disney. A tradition started by my Mother that I now carry on with my children.
Reagan and her favorite Princess Aurora

In fact I have ordered a new camera for this (I was so ready for a new one for both family pics and business( website , blog, etc) I ordered a Nikon D40. I read the reviews etc. but if anyone has tips, advice, or experience with this camera please leave me a comment or email direct. This is my first experience with anything but a straight point and shoot camera, and I am afraid of being completely lost .
Well back to work for now
TTFN!





2 comments:

  1. Nothing like looking forward to a family vacation -- especially one that is traditional!! Hope you have a magical time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts are missed, but I'm glad to know you and the family are having fun. All the best to all of you. Hugs, Trish G.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much.
Thanks for visiting with me:)