Big countdown to Disney 2008



Jeffrey(18) Reagan (5) Mason (14) last year at WDW Animal kingdom

It has been an age since I have been able to post anything and I apologize to everyone. May through the beginning of June is always the craziest time for us.
End of school activities, sports, and gett
ing orders out keep me running, and I love it all, but it leaves little time to keep everything straight and everyone going to the right place let alone time to sit in my office. I miss reading all the lovely blogs and can't wait to begin again after the madness.
I am officially starting our count down to Walt Disney World!!!!!

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers


I am soooo excited!!!!!!
Reagan and I at the Coral Reef Resaurant last year at WDW

A little backround info: My parents took me to Disneyland every year since I was 3 years old. My highschool grad night was at Disneyland. My children (all three) celebrated their 3rd birthdays at Disneyland ( with my parents and I ) and we have all gone (almost) every year since.
Last year we went to Walt Disney World for the first time. I find that I am still unable to go to Disneyland without my Mother to g
o with me. Mabey in a few years I will be able to go again. But, I am excited that my Father is flying out to join us at WDW! We are a family that truly feels the magic when it comes to Disney. A tradition started by my Mother that I now carry on with my children.
Reagan and her favorite Princess Aurora

In fact I have ordered a new camera for this (I was so ready for a new one for both family pics and business( website , blog, etc) I ordered a Nikon D40. I read the reviews etc. but if anyone has tips, advice, or experience with this camera please leave me a comment or email direct. This is my first experience with anything but a straight point and shoot camera, and I am afraid of being completely lost .
Well back to work for now
TTFN!





Popular Posts