Jan 30, 2009

Flea Market Friday , Pink Friday, Pink Saturday




Flea Market Friday
and
Pink Friday
"Winter Wh
ites"

The theme for this Pink Friday is "Winter Whites"
this fun vintage inspired necklace is one of a kind and was just listed on my Make Mine Pink Boutique.
Staffordshire Garden Designs Pink Boutique

As you can see, I am putting the antique Czechoslovakian velvet millinery flowers I posted about last week for you, to use already. I just couldn't wait to start playing with them.
They feel so fabulous!
I still have plenty to bring with me to the show though.




By clicking on the
pink shopping bag above , you may visit the other Make Mine Pink Boutiques that are participating in this " WInter Whites" theme today.

I'm afraid this will have to be a rather short posting today , as I have to get my first shipment of to Tucson Arizona for the Bead show next week.
I will have so many fun things to play with.
Please stop by and see me if you plan on attending.
The Tucson Bead Show


PINK SATURDAY


Happy pink Saturday, to all my new Pink Saturday friends.

These are beautiful ribbon trims that are coming with me to Tucson.
(actually being shipped off today).Each one has 6 yards!
I will be adding them to the website when I return. on the 10th.

Have a great weekend!

22 comments:

  1. Welcome to pink Saturday...so glad you decide to join in on the fun.

    The cherub Get Back to Work poster is so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saurday, thanks for sharing, such a beautiful blog.have a great day,Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday! Lovely post, such pretty pictures!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Pink Saturday!

    Love the ribbon.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how absolutely precious! You have been a busy Pink Elf! Lots of cuteness here for us to see. Thanks for sharing...

    Happy PS!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's wonderful to have you participate in 'Pink Saturday'...Welcome!

    Good luck with your Bead Show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Pink Saturday, and welcome aboard. Your blog is lovely! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ribbons are so cute. I love your packaging. I also love the texture and depth of the winter whites. So very yummy! I could just roll around in pictures like those.
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Erin :)

    http://www.fairiemoon.typepad.com/fairiemoom/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your post today covering Friday and Pink Saturday. I can see you like vintage things. Love the get to work picture. Your bead work is lovely. I love the necklace.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're beautiful! Happy PINK Saturday! ♥ Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good gracious there are little nekked creatures running around your blog - hee hee! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shari, you have shared such beautiful things with us today. Good luck to you.

    Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh such beautiful ribbons. Love the winter whites too.

    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAPPY PINK SATURDAY,
    LOVE EVERYTHING. I LOVE LAST SATURDAY'S PINK POST: THAT VINTAGE MILLINERY FLOWER WAS GORGEOUS. I COLLECT VINTAGE MILLINERY AND AROUND HERE IT IS NOT AS EASY TO FIND AS IT USE TO BE.
    THIS IS MY FIRST SATURDAY PINK POST AND ACTUALLY I AM A NEW BLOGGER.
    I HAVE MET SOME AWESOME WOMEN.
    IF YOU GET A CHANCE I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO VISIT ME AT MY BLOG.
    BLESSINGS
    debbie

    ReplyDelete
  15. What beautiful eye-candy you posted. Love your blog!
    Happy Pink Saturday, and all the best in Tucson.

    Blessings, Lana

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely post and lovely items on your winter white theme.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome to Pink Saturday and hope it was a great day. Sorry, I'm running a bit late,,just trying to visit all the pinkies..:). Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such happiness here...I mean...goodness gracious...your blog is a wonder :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Everything is lovely in pink! What a collection of scrumptious goodies.

    Love it all Shari.

    xo Cath

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful things

    thanks for stopping by my place...happy pink saturday

    ReplyDelete
  21. What IS pink Saturday? I am a new blogger with http://itsajulything.blogspot.com/
    I am having so much fun with this!
    Thank you in advance for the info.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much.
Thanks for visiting with me:)