Flea Market Friday , Pink Friday, Pink Saturday




Flea Market Friday
and
Pink Friday
"Winter Wh
ites"

The theme for this Pink Friday is "Winter Whites"
this fun vintage inspired necklace is one of a kind and was just listed on my Make Mine Pink Boutique.
Staffordshire Garden Designs Pink Boutique

As you can see, I am putting the antique Czechoslovakian velvet millinery flowers I posted about last week for you, to use already. I just couldn't wait to start playing with them.
They feel so fabulous!
I still have plenty to bring with me to the show though.




By clicking on the
pink shopping bag above , you may visit the other Make Mine Pink Boutiques that are participating in this " WInter Whites" theme today.

I'm afraid this will have to be a rather short posting today , as I have to get my first shipment of to Tucson Arizona for the Bead show next week.
I will have so many fun things to play with.
Please stop by and see me if you plan on attending.
The Tucson Bead Show


PINK SATURDAY


Happy pink Saturday, to all my new Pink Saturday friends.

These are beautiful ribbon trims that are coming with me to Tucson.
(actually being shipped off today).Each one has 6 yards!
I will be adding them to the website when I return. on the 10th.

Have a great weekend!

Popular Posts