Studio Projects, Disney, Workshops, and Happenings

Our "magical trip"
We our back from our trip to Florida, relaxed and refreshed. I am still working on a pile of emails to catch up with, but
if you have placed an order while I was gone, it has now been shipped and is on its way to you! Thank you so much friends ,for your patience while I took this once a year brake with my family.


Miss Reagan, and Mason (official technical adviser for Staffordshire Garden Designs), enjoyed that we could see the monorail from our balcony.

We saw characters.....
(Ok, in my hair's defense, we had just gotten off "Splash Mountain" and were completely soaked!
My Dad came out from California to join us. He did not escape Minnie's clutches.Mason was kind enough to take his sister on Dumbo, which of course as a mature teenager , he did not enjoy one little bit (wink).

Big brothers, oh bother.


teenagers ...need I say more?

Reagan and I had a special Mother Daughter Tea at our hotel one afternoon.
And then, all to soon it was time to go.
Shop till you drop, literally!


Some new things going on in the studio......

This is a "Broken China Mosaic" piece I have just put up on my Etsy store.



Very Vintage Style Brass Etchings.

Etched brass pendants. Available on my Etsy , www.staffordshiregarden.com website, and Lollishop and Make Mine pink boutique! (side note.... it may take until Monday to get them up on all the sites.)This pendant is available for custom orders with your monogrammed letter on it.

California Workshop
Broken China Jewelry Workshop
August
1st 2009
5-9pm
Location: Pasadena Bead and De
sign Show
Pasadena Hilton , Ca.

Sign up page available here
Staffordshire Garden Designs


Well, that is all for now.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Enjoy!




Popular Posts