Sep 30, 2010

Uh Oh Epic Computer Fail!



EEK computer crash!
I am home from Country Living Magazine Fair but have had an ultimate fail on my computer.
I am on my son's lap top right now (that i don't really know how to use lol) , but unable to post photos yet, or get email through the w
ebsite address.
If you would like to contact me in the next week or so please use
shari.replogle@fuse.net which I can receive right through Cincinnati Bell on any computer.
I just wanted to let everyone locally know tha
t I will be at theCamp Ernst Middle School Craft Fair
this Saturday October 2.
Due to time constraints , this will be the only local show I am able to do this year.
Hope to see you there!
(and hopefully see you on a brand new computer , with some new pics next week!) Ugh!

1 comment:

  1. Such bad news, I hope you are able to get up and running soon. (Computer issues are one of my worst fears)

    I would love to see your work at the Camp Ernst show but I'm committed to my son's soccer tournament in Ohio. I'll have to see how late the show goes, perhaps we will be home before it's over.

    Good Luck with everything!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much.
Thanks for visiting with me:)