Mar 7, 2011

Show and Tell Monday March 7, 2011

Good Morning

For show and tell Monday, I have this little canvas doll who is already in her new home.She had such a sweet look on her face, I just thought I would share her with you.

And, this one isn't quite finished yet, but very close. She will be one of the items ready for presentation on PFATT Market place on March 10th. This is just a sneeky peek!


Brave~Heart
available on PFATT March 10th.

Do you have anything to share today? Leave a comment with a link to your Monday Show and Tell post so we can see what you have been working on.
Blessings,


3 comments:

  1. I love "jenny"...I am so "lovin" the mixed media art with the german china doll heads and bits and pieces. Love it! Thanx for sharing...The Cranky Queen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Shari
    I keep 'missing' snagging one of your canvas doll creations. They are so very precious.
    I just started my new blog. I have been waiting a couple of years and the time seemed right. It should show up when I post this comment.
    Teresa Swanson in Cloth and Clay
    Have a lovely rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shari, I am so inspired by your work and all the media you use. I love your article in Belle Armoir on your collaboration with Kecia. The whole project was rich with creativity.
    robin

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much.
Thanks for visiting with me:)