Apr 13, 2011

And I'm off....




Well I am off on my little trip to "Artiscape" tomorrow morning. All the little kits and lots of fun tools are all packed up. I am looking forward to meeting everyone , and having a lot of good creative fun! If you are in the Columbus area this weekend, the "Outsider Art Fair" portion of Artiscape will be open to the public Sunday 11-5pm at the Topiary Garden Gatehouse next to European Papers. This "Nested Charlotte Journal" is a piece that I did for the "For the Love of Books" silent charity auction that will be going on this weekend at the retreat.



I will be having "studio Monday",~ on Tuesday morning ~next week so I have a little chance to unpack , and get organized :)Blessings, and have a wonderful weekend!



5 comments:

  1. Shari, your little book is a wonderful piece of art- fantastic.
    I wish you a great week-end.
    xo,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shari, I love everything you create, have a wonderful time and good luck, even though you don't need it. I am sure everything will be gone. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shari, Your book for the auction is gorgeous! Hope the weekend is a huge success. Happy to say my family spent thurs/fri in Columbus. Got to stop in European Papers, first time ever..what fantastic shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shari, It was so nice to meet you this weekend! I loved seeing all your wonderful creations in person. AND, looking forward to seeing you at Springfield!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely...are you selling the kits?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much.
Thanks for visiting with me:)