Apr 27, 2013

Just a Couple More Days Until Fly !

 Just up on Etsy, 
a brand new pattern for the etched bullet case findings 
"Tribal sun"


We ladies made a huge mess of fun on Saturday in the 
"Metal Work Madonna " workshop. 
Each piece different and unique.
Wow, such beautiful 
work ladies!!!

 

 Reagan was snapping away photos for me again in this workshop, while we ladies 
were busy busy at our metal work.
She didn't get everyone's piece photographed, but they were all
gorgeousness.
Little ms. Instagram herself just before we left for Artiscape Thursday. 

You can still sign up for a chance to win all 4 giveaways 
in my fun "historical " guessing
game on Thursday's Post! 
Just a couple more days until the "Fly " online workshop begins!
See my online classes page for info 

Blessings to you, 


2 comments:

  1. You are one lucky lady, Shari, to have such a talented and beautiful photographer! The pictures are amazing and the ladies sure learned a lot at your hands. Thank you for sharing. xoxo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Sherri...you have been one busy bee!!

    I miss Blogging so much and I need to slow down and just get to it again. Blogger has been giving me catfits so I am looking into going with another avenue. *sigh* For now I am going to catch up with everyone!

    I think of you so often!!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much.
Thanks for visiting with me:)