Sep 9, 2013

Country Living Fair 2013 !

 Yay!
It's almost time for Country Living Fair Columbus Ohio!

 There is excitement in the air in the studio, as
everyone waits their special packing .

Almost everyone is all dolled up and ready to go!
I will be bringing metal , art dolls, and original mixed media
works. All just one off.
I am full on in a Fall-icous 
Halloween Spooktacular 
Frenzy Mood as you can see!
 

And,
Special news ! 
Wonderful Kari Mcknight Holbrook will be joining me at the fair!
 
You can see her awesomeness stamp lines here:
and visit her blog and see all of the wonderful dvd workshops she offers
Here:

Can't wait to see you there!

 Blessings,
and have a wonderful week!



5 comments:

  1. So wonderful Shari! Always enjoy seeing what you're working on. Hope you're having a GREAT day.
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful blog! Such talent!
    I found you via my "Artful Blogging" magazine ... and happy that I did!
    diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane
      Thanks for your very kind words!
      And thanks so much for visiting me :)

      Delete
  3. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your site and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed
    reading your site. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

    Neurosurgery Instruments | ENT instruments

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much.
Thanks for visiting with me:)