Oct 21, 2013

Country Living Fair Here We Come!


 Ready or not , we are on our way to Atlanta country Living Fair,
 in just a few short hours !
That's just under 48 in regular time  :)
packing up the troops ! 
Took some quick shots of a couple 
as they get on their travel attire.
 These are all spun cotton ornaments , and candy containers.

I seem to drool excessively when ever I find the
truly old vintage ones, quite embarrassing :)
All done in my own whimsy style , but I hope I did them justice.
If you are attending Atlanta Country Living Fair , stop by 
 for a visit ! Would love to meet you.
Blessings,



8 comments:

  1. ready to come see all the goodies ... the weather looks to be good all weekend . bit cold in the morning ... see you at the show hugs wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy!
      Looking forward to that awesome Atlanta weather , a bit rainy and cool here. Can't wait , see you soon!
      xo
      Shari

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to seeing you this Friday!!! Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tiffany!
      Woo Hoo!
      We will be on our way ,
      see you soon! You are always so awesome at finding gorgeous goodies , you will have to come show me all that you find , as I can't leave my post to see!
      xo
      Shari

      Delete
  3. Can't wait - will be nice to meet you and see your lovely things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dianne
    Me too!
    Would love to meet you. If you see the french bakery lady(yummy, yummy, yummy ) , look straight up the hill , and that should be me :)
    (or my tent anyhoo)
    xo
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Shari,
    Happy packing! I am going to check it out in Atlanta this year as a shopper. Just 3 hrs from home now. See you then

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lurena!
    I am so excited ! Can't wait to see you.
    I am up the hill a bit. If you see that French Bakery lady ( I always say that because you can't miss the delicious smell of her wares !) look up and thats the back of my tent :)))
    See you soon!
    Shari

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much.
Thanks for visiting with me:)