In The Studio This Week


New fall issue of Prims Magazine is out!
And, there are Teddy Jacks inside!  
:)))))
The Fall issue is my very favorite because of all the lovely 
 Halloween whimsical art dolls, 
so I was excited that my Teddy Jacks were featured in  this year's Fall  issue.
Country Living Magazine Fair is right around the corner!
I will be leaving next week for Columbus Ohio . 
 These are my original paintings , added to cuffs!
I think these  are my new favorite things . 
Each cuff is a portion cut from one of my  original paintings, so completely one of a kind, added to a 
aluminum cuff with a glass like finish. 
They came out really nice, I will be bringing some to the 
CLF . 


The Encaustic Art To Wear Workshop has begun!
6 weeks of creating art to wear all using encaustics.
Come on over and join the fun!

Registration for this workshop will be closing  on Sept . 15.

See the online worksop page here on the blog or my Etsy 
store to register.
Once you have purchased the workshop, you have access to everything for   
an entire year!




Sometimes you cannot view the video when you receive the post by email. To view the video
directly follow this link to my youtube channel:

Blessings to you,


Popular Posts